Re: How to redeem deluxe with EA Play?

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

How to redeem deluxe with EA Play?

★ Apprentice

So, before PvZ:BfN deluxe edition was available with basic EA Play/Origin Access subscriptions, I downloaded the standard edition. Recently, EA Play subscribers were given access to the deluxe edition. How do I redeem it? 

Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Levelpopoz Hi! I just wanted to reply, because you haven't gotten an answer to this yet. Personally, I don't know the answer, sorry. Maybe a community manager like @EA_David  will be able to reply. If not, maybe @TheSprinter85 could report this. He is a very experienced forum member and helps people out where he can. If you don't receive an answer soon, I would try posting this in the technical issues section, as EA staff seems to check that regularly to help out with problems. If this doesn't help, you could try to contact support.

I know this reply of mine might not be helpful, but I hope I could give you some new options to consider when looking for help. If I were you, I would wait for an answer here for a bit more and if no one replies, try posting it I the technical issues forum for BfN. Contacting support would be my last resort.

I thought some answer at all would be more helpful than no answer.

Have a nice dayStandard smile!

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

★ Apprentice
@benn1nat0r Thanks for the reply! I actually figured it out 1 hour after making the post lol. It was just some big obvious 'UPGRADE' button in the dlc tab.
Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Levelpopoz I’m glad you found the option to upgrade Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)