Re: How to receive Answer HQ DogTag?

by MichaelDK

Original Post

How to receive Answer HQ DogTag?

★★★ Guide

Hey uh does anyone know how to gain the answer HQ DogTag lol?

Message 1 of 11 (1,003 Views)

Hero
@Huskii96 You would need to earn the 'Hero' title on these forums, and that can take a long time. I believe you also have to be recognised for helping others by a community manager, but might be wrong about that part.

If you diligently help others here, by answering questions and so on, then you would potentially have a chance at being awarded it.

Personally I see helping others as it's own reward, but there's obviously no harm in people working hard for the tag.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 11 (987 Views)

Hey @Huskii96 

This link should have all the info you need - https://answers.ea.com/t5/AHQ-Announcements/Hero-Program-FAQ/m-p/1378940#M21. It's definitely not something that can be earned overnight but not impossible

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 11 (970 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks heaps mate seems like abit of grind haha 

Message 4 of 11 (941 Views)

★★★★ Pro
G'day @Huskii96 I'll copy what I wrote the other week about this very thing

"The hero dogtag is simply a perk and should not be your driving factor in attaining Hero status. Being a hero is more than just a title but the inherent ability and want to help those around you, being selected into the program is a privilege.

However this should not dissuade you to act like a hero, there are many people here who even though they do not have the official status, are just as much heroes by the actions they take. People such as @WindowsManTv_CZE @TTZ_Dipsy @Moskolonel @SterlingARCH3R @flyinghorse101 just to name a few, are those you should look up to. They don't get paid to come onto these forums everyday, they do it because they actually want to help. Not everyone can have the official title but everyone can be a hero Standard smile "

Hopefully this helps answer your question, if having this dogtag is your motivation, then truly make the helping of others your 1st and foremost goal, be active and even if you can't answer a question, tag someone active on the forum you think may be able to help Standard smile
Message 5 of 11 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Huskii96 

Help other lost souls and probably with the time you will become a Champion, and when you are one of strive for excellence for becoming a hero.

The only real advice I can give you (purging my own mistakes Standard smile) is to respect the Forum rule:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Take part in the community and one day you will receive compliments, just being quoted in the @Real_Noobalishus  post is gratifying. 

Just say you good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 6 of 11 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

What's a Champion?
Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

What are Heroes? How can I become one?
Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

(Edited by CM: Just dropping the link to the source of these quotes if you'd like to read that page more: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#champion)

Message 7 of 11 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @Huskii96

To get AHQ Hero Dog Tag for BFV, you need to have 'Hero' level here on AHQ Forum. Not easy task to complete but if you like to help to other players, you can made it at some point. Standard smile

AHQ Dog Tag.png

Best thing you can do is check this thread about Superuser Program by EA_Arcadia ->
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Information/Superuser-Program-Volunteer-Helpers-of-AHQ/td-p/892439...

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 11 (825 Views)

@Real_Noobalishus

Thanks for tagging me and that I'm recommended person of Battlefield AHQ. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 11 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Real_NoobalishusSpeechless.. Thanks a lot. 

One of the things as well is to learn from each other.  Like there was a bug in war-story. How can we work around it , and still be able to complete the challenge. 

Or a Mastery is not working but when you take another gun it is. 

This makes it fun and create a good community. 

Cheers all, 

Crazy

Edit:- Typo

Message 10 of 11 (803 Views)