Re: How to play with Xbox one, Xbox series and PS4/5 friends and no PC players

by Kean_1111

Original Post

Message 11 of 16 (204 Views)

@VBALL_MVP originally only digital Gold and Ultimate editions came with dual entitlements, but i think they extended that to standard as well. Might only be for when you purchased a next gen copy - not entirely sure

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 12 of 16 (203 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy @EA_Leeuw Thank you both for the feedback
Message 13 of 16 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Leeuw wrote:
Hey @OOops_PanZer,

Unfortunately it is not possible to cross-play an Xbox Series S|X with the Xbox One.
More information about this can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-2042/news/battlefield-briefing-get-ready-for-launch.

I know I am saying Xbox SX vs Xbox Series X or PS5. If I disable the cross play you cannot find any match. Never worked. 

Message 14 of 16 (183 Views)

★★ Guide
@fixatelive Yup. I downloaded both versions on my series x because of the same issue. Now I can play with Xbox one friends or my brother who is on pc
Message 15 of 16 (174 Views)

★★★ Pro

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

@VBALL_MVP originally only digital Gold and Ultimate editions came with dual entitlements, but i think they extended that to standard as well. Might only be for when you purchased a next gen copy - not entirely sure

Yes, you are correct. 

Using PS as an example, there is the PS4 Standard Edition ($59 USD retail) and then the PS5 Standard Edition ($69 USD retail) which comes with cross-gen bundle; PS4 & PS5 games.  ....and the Gold and Ultimate Editions.  Something to note is that we're talking about the digital editions of the game here.  The physical standard PS5 edition does not include the PS4 copy of the game. 

Message 16 of 16 (167 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help