How to make encore an amazing passive

by Jibreesh

Original Post

How to make encore an amazing passive

★ Novice

Hello everyone. 

I think any player who used Mirage for more than 5 minutes knows that his passive, encore is * and possibly the worst passive in the game. 

Well, I have a really cool idea how to improve it and acttually trick peaple to think you still alive. 

The most important part is to replace the decoy animation when Mirage is knocked down. Anyone who knows how Apex work can tell that it's a decoy because Mirage doesn't use this animation. Instead, make the decoy stand still but not doing any animation, or maybe making hem run for word like psych out, which can make enemys think that you are running away.

The other part is to not showing the killer of Mirage the massage that he is knocked down until his invisabilty vanishes. In a way, the shooter wouldn't know that he killed Mirage at all, if he can't tell that it is a decoy. 

If you really want to buff Mirage, you can make the invisabilty acttually make hem invisible so he could escape easier. 

And thats it bassicly, thanks for reading! 

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

Re: How to make encore an amazing passive

★★ Guide

I like Mirage very much and I agree with you that he needs a buff.

1. Encore - it saved me many times, but definitely this passive skill needs some reworking.

2. Psyche Out - the decoy needs reworking too. They can easily make it to copy your movement or fire. At the moment its only purpose is to show you where enemies are simultaneously with that giving away that you're nearby. It acts differently now on specific occasions - so it can do much more I guess.

3. Vanishing Act - the invisibility is not quite good and people can still see you and shoot at you. Add at least healing option with the invisibility.

Mirage is an awesome character, but definitely difficult to play.

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

★★ Pro

maybe he just gets a boost of speed when he uses his passive sort of like octane but no so fast or as long being fast

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

★★★ Expert

I would love playing Mirage more, he's a funny guy, with a solid general idea behind his skill set.

I bought his "Ghost Machine" skin, and the exclusive, so I can't wait to play mirage, and get to bamboozling.

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)