How to kill perfectly

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon hd 8500m
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HeartiinPraveen
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting at the enemy
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 12
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am shooting at the enemy but he is not getting shots
What should be happening instead? He must be killed as i am shooting at him
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See my number of kills and match played.

I am new to apex legends But I am pro player in PUBG . I cant able to get any kills in apex legends. I shooting at the enemy, he remains strong but he shooting at me makes me to be knocked out. I play multiple games and I cant find a reason. I guess may be the problem is playing in pc with minimum requirements. It still a problem or some other bug. Please anyone suggest me idea to solve this problem.

Message 1 of 10 (1,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to kill perfectly

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

depends on how much shield they got ,how much shield you got, where you hit them do they have sights to make them see you better. there is a lot of factors in this game. try to always aim for the head. Never stand still... If your lagging then you got a problem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,054 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

depends on how much shield they got ,how much shield you got, where you hit them do they have sights to make them see you better. there is a lot of factors in this game. try to always aim for the head. Never stand still... If your lagging then you got a problem.

Message 2 of 10 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Apex performance is really hit or miss for me.  I live very close to the location of the servers I play on with very low ping but client side hitreg I feel is the curlprit.  Done lots of researching and what not and people with higher pings are not regging damage and then to make matters worse I can get behind cover but take most of the damage half a second after I left their LOS on my screen.

I can see hit markers splashing on the target and then I see the damage after game report and I am confused as F.  Some days I have a good experience concerning hitreg but most I suffer this BS.  I play BFV primarily and with  none of these issues.

Message 3 of 10 (1,042 Views)

★ Pro
yeh seemed like I was there before this patch, seemed like I had rubber bullets, But hit detection seems better for me, Or im just not getting killed really fast by hackers.
Message 4 of 10 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sounds like you need to stick to pubg 

Message 5 of 10 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

3x agog scope on assault rifle, scout with mid range scope firing at mid range, r99, or 301 with 3x agog scope. throwing 1 grenade before fighting is a good idea. and strafe in one direction mainly.

Message 6 of 10 (972 Views)

★★★ Novice
yes, i too have this Problem. Will EA work on it??
Message 7 of 10 (914 Views)

★★ Pro

You are probably quick and accurate with the first burst in PUBG, and there it’s enough, they drop quick.

Apex has a much longer TTK so it’s necessary to track the enemy until the mag is empty. This requires a lot of «reprogramming» and practice. 

Message 8 of 10 (893 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The time to kill in Apex is much much longer then PUBG. You can't just hit them a couple times and expect them to drop. There are shields to break and then health to diminish. 

Just keep practicing and learn the differences between the game (there are a lot), and eventually you'll get it down. 

Message 9 of 10 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Apex legends feels different over all other shooters.

If your ''pro'' at a camperfest sniper game like Pubg Apex is going to require you to think differently.

I have friends playing at 30fps and they are able to kill but if you can play on 144 FPS you have a advantige.

This is not just for apex legends but the fast phase of the game makes this advantige a lot more noticable.

Im sorry to say.

But either you are having latency issues.

Or you are just bad at the game.

Solution:
Play the game a lot and get practise.

You can't expect to fire up a new game and be better then people who spend a lot of hours in this game instantly.

Message 10 of 10 (651 Views)