Re: How to get multiple items in shopping cart at once?

by candiecoatediv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get multiple items in shopping cart at once?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, there's a sale of a certain game (The sims), but i want to get other expansion packs as well within the same transaction so I don't have multiple charges.  Thing is when I add one to the cart it doesn't appear to give me the option to go back and add more titles? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (35,865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@SkaSmilingSim

No, you're not missing anything. Sadly this is not a feature in Origin right now, you have to buy them one at a time. :/

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (35,937 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@SkaSmilingSim

No, you're not missing anything. Sadly this is not a feature in Origin right now, you have to buy them one at a time. :/

Message 2 of 11 (35,938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you so much for your time in replying.  I saw the previous threads but was still hopeful that it had changed and i wasnt seeing it.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 11 (35,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SkaSmilingSim

It actually seems like this might be possible for Sims during the sale! If you still have not got them.

(the sale had not started in my Origin yet when I read your message)

Here's how I got it to work.

When you go to Origin, click the banner that that there's a Sims sale. If the banner does not appear, open a private/incognito window in your browser. This is what I did as I already have the games on sale now. (I don't have to log out to show how to do it)

Skärmklipp.PNG

Then you get to a page that has all the games in this sale, and has the option to add them to "your order" Standard smile

Skärmklipp1.PNG

Good luck and Happy simming! :D

Message 4 of 11 (35,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the most poorly designed software I have used since the TRS-80.

To not allow more than one item in the cart is like a store making you come back the next day for the second item you want to buy.

Brilliant software design on the part of the purchase team.

They might wish to incorporate a new enhancement -- force users to purchase multiple items on consecutive days. That should bump sales!

Unbelievable. 

Message 5 of 11 (35,684 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

You mean to tell me that after three years this still is not an option? Absolutely horrible. Extremely inefficient and an ancient way of conducting business. 

Message 6 of 11 (22,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank u soo much it took a while to get to the right place but this did work for me thank u 

Message 7 of 11 (13,670 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you soooooo much lol!!! 4 years later this still works and I am so grateful!!

I was able to add 8 packs to my basket! Standard smile <3

Message 8 of 11 (11,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What am i doing wrong?!

Message 9 of 11 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After adding The Sims to your cart, look for a "Continue Shopping" or "Add to Cart" option to add more expansion packs. Check your cart before checking out for all the items. If you're still having trouble, contact customer support for assistance. Enjoy your gaming!

Message 10 of 11 (2,446 Views)