Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How to farm coins?

by IndigoRage

Original Post

How to farm coins?

★★ Guide

Other than these lame "challenges" and chests. I don't get coins from chests, or from farming harvesting materials. 

Anyone know. 

Message 1 of 9 (282 Views)

You get coins by completing challenges, be the overall challenge, daily, weekly, or monthly challenge.  So each day you get about 5 different things to do to earn usually 2k gold, so 10k per day.  You get weekly and monthly to do along the way for probably another batch.  You also can get gold weekly from having friends playing Anthem and they will give you anything from hundreds to thousands a week depending on how many play and how much they play. 

So if you want to earn gold, yeah do the "stupid" challenges...daily, weekly and monthly, they will add up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9 (273 Views)

★★ Guide
I explicitly said "other than these lame challenges."

Why waste your time
Message 3 of 9 (260 Views)

Cause that is how you earn coin??!!??!!

By your criteria then only way to farm coin, is to be in a Guild and have a bunch of people on your friends lists who play the game and thus give you "Alliance" coins every week.  Most of the "Lame" daily challenges will be completed simply by doing stuff in the game, such as running a Stronghold, or doing a Legendary mission, or doing 2 daily missions....so I don't really understand why you call them lame, as they are all really just play the game stuff.  Unless you just want free coins handed to you for being in the game??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 9 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Easy, enter in your credit card info, and buy gems. Seriously though nothing is worth the coins they cost atm except maybe a few armor sets, even then its slim imo

Message 5 of 9 (244 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@mcsupersport wrote:

You get coins by completing challenges, be the overall challenge, daily, weekly, or monthly challenge.  So each day you get about 5 different things to do to earn usually 2k gold, so 10k per day.  You get weekly and monthly to do along the way for probably another batch.  You also can get gold weekly from having friends playing Anthem and they will give you anything from hundreds to thousands a week depending on how many play and how much they play. 

So if you want to earn gold, yeah do the "stupid" challenges...daily, weekly and monthly, they will add up.

Hmm the amount of coin payouts I see in my daily missions are 250, 500 or 750 coins. Weekly are 2k each and if i do all thats 10k for the week....not 10k daily.

Message 6 of 9 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ragnarokfps wrote:

Why waste your time

Doing 'stuff' is kind of how games work. Doing challenges for coin is how this one works.

And the Alliance System will generate around 10k a week on top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 9 (214 Views)

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@ragnarokfps wrote:

Why waste your time

Doing 'stuff' is kind of how games work. Doing challenges for coin is how this one works.

And the Alliance System will generate around 10k a week on top.

The Alliance System caps at 11,725 a week if you have 5 people hit max tier ten. 

Message 8 of 9 (198 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I think the only other way I've noticed to get Coin is from the looting of high-level gear and weapons, but it's barely a pittance, like 200 maybe 300 coin?

Thing is, there's very little to spend it on.

It's unlikely anything better than the Legion of Dawn armors and materials will ever be released.The majority of animations have been corny, and they're largely ignored anyways.

So by the time something neat comes out, I've no doubt I'll be able to afford it without a second thought.

Message 9 of 9 (150 Views)
Twitter Stream