How to enjoy Apex again?

by SlivFPS

Original Post

How to enjoy Apex again?

★★★★★ Newbie

I am playing since release and i am playing only with randoms.
I noticed that SBMM gets worse and worse with every season. In last season i stopped playing because 8/10 games i had to play with low skill players in squad and my stats dropped on around 30%. They even put together randoms with premade squads. How is that fair?

I'm sure many of you already noticed one more problem which is growing fast... smurfing.
Many of you are not creating smurf accounts, because it's kinda wrong, right? I was thinking the same and actually i still think that creation of multiple accounts must be against rules. But as always Respawn don't give a sh*t and they will not take any actions till situation will get very bad (same as it was with leaver penalty).

Core of problem is broken SBMM. Also smurfing is allowed, so nothing stops you and nothing should... just do it.

Today i created my first smurf account and finally i could play without aggression, or negativity. It doesn't matter how bad is your team mates... you don't even need them.
Situation with smurfing will get only worse and i hope all of you will help, because this is only way to force Respawn fix problems (unfortunately).

Message 1 of 30 (662 Views)

Re: How to enjoy Apex again?

★ Pro
@SlivFPS me to I just play 20-30 m per day.
stay a way form BR loot game garbage
Message 2 of 30 (652 Views)

★ Pro
@SlivFPS there a lot of cheater most of them put ttv or pro player name in their name.
Message 3 of 30 (640 Views)

★★ Pro
@SlivFPS take a break, leave Apex for a while, and come back when you miss it. Don't put Apex into your priority list, and you'll find it less stressful to play it.
Message 4 of 30 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xMaxrayx where? when you start with new account? For now i didn't saw any cheaters. But I think now new players think that i am cheater :D My K/D ratio is above 10 and average damage close to 1500. Will see how fast SBMM will realize that i shouldn't play against noobs.
Message 5 of 30 (629 Views)

★ Pro
@SlivFPS u will see a lot of cheater in hardest lobby.
u can enjoy by getting killed with 3 hs wingman
Message 6 of 30 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@bosourd
I already took a break on more then a month. I came back to see that nothing is changed and that's why i decided to create smurf account.
Everyone must try to play on smurf to understand how huge impact has SBMM on match outcome.
Message 7 of 30 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@xMaxrayx what hardest lobby? Before S4 i saw cheaters quite often. Now i see them very rarely (maybe once in a month).
Message 8 of 30 (622 Views)

Champion
@SlivFPS From what I've read the sbmm kicks in pretty fast for smurf accounts.
Message 9 of 30 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@hayhor 5+ games.
One smurf account for one evening (5-10 games). It's enough.
You can play even 20+ and SBMM will not punish you as much as on main account.
Message 10 of 30 (596 Views)