Re: How to distinguish EA play version and Pre-ordered one in Steam?

by DarthLord_Ultnet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to distinguish EA play version and Pre-ordered one in Steam?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello, everyone.

Got EA play in Steam subscription (internet says 10 hour gameplay can be tried out)
And also Steam version Pre-order for the Ultimate edition.
I pre-installed the game but now wondering how to distinguish which version am I use, Pre-order or EA play.
I also heard rumours that EA play gamers could get some avatars here on Answers HQ or in game badges for trying the game as EA play members, is that true?
How can I got if I got both EA play and Ultimate edition pre-order in Steam?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @DarthLord_Ultnet,

It sounds like you have two things going on.

You have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game via Steam, which gives you Early Access starting a few hours ago. See here: https://help.ea.com/help/battlefield/battlefield-2042/fight-for-your-future-in-battlefield-2042/
Early Access means that you can play the game for as long as you want, since you pre-ordered the game. Standard smile The trial is then not being used, because you own the game via Steam as well.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @DarthLord_Ultnet,

It sounds like you have two things going on.

You have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game via Steam, which gives you Early Access starting a few hours ago. See here: https://help.ea.com/help/battlefield/battlefield-2042/fight-for-your-future-in-battlefield-2042/
Early Access means that you can play the game for as long as you want, since you pre-ordered the game. Standard smile The trial is then not being used, because you own the game via Steam as well.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

★★ Guide

Ok, thank you!

🤝

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help