How to disable crossplay?

by DaleWWilson95

Original Post

Re: How to disable crossplay?

@Sideshowr0522 No, you don't. You can only have PC players if you have a PC player in your squad. You are mistaken.
Message 61 of 85 (381 Views)

★ Novice
@aisthebestletter Well again I’m solo queuing and I’m getting the origin symbol on the side next to their name and again I’m on Xbox and when I go to disable cross play it’s grey and I can’t move it so again I think it’s bugged but I’m not wrong I’ve had multiple games where I see the origin symbol next to people’s names and i solo queue and I even had one where I was lucky enough he had a mic and said he was on pc?
Message 62 of 85 (376 Views)

@Sideshowr0522 I have played probably 50 matches on Xbox since yesterday and I have not seen one pc player. PS4 only.
Message 63 of 85 (374 Views)

★ Novice
@aisthebestletter It’s not every game man it’s like 1 in 10 and it’s always either in the limited time mode or the game right after so is it that hard to believe it could be a bug
Message 64 of 85 (370 Views)

Champion
@Sideshowr0522 Can you please document it with a screenshot or vid? Will help with proof for the devs.
Message 65 of 85 (350 Views)

★ Novice
@hayhor I can try next time I play but sadly it will be off my phone
Message 66 of 85 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sideshowr0522 What origin symbol? The icon is of a desktop.
Message 67 of 85 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I think he means when you pull up their banner. It’s a pc in-game and origin when you look at banner.

But I wanna see an undoctored pic/screenshot myself 😈 hope the wait won’t be long
Message 68 of 85 (320 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q This is why I'd prefer a video
Message 69 of 85 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor You know that the usual reply will be “I don’t make vids“, “I don’t know how to make/upload” or “too much of a hassle”.

Camera pic would be even better like that person stated as that’s harder to doctor.
Message 70 of 85 (312 Views)