Re: How to disable crossplay?

by hayhor

Original Post

★★ Guide

@EA_David that is just wrong, the fact that if they que PC with console, they will got o pc lobby, this needs to be removed from ranked! Would you agree? I qued solo last night, and had multiple times when someone on a PC and console qued together and I was the third PC guy in a ranked match. Regs, fine, but not ranked!!!!! 

Message 71 of 85 (722 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I know but I ask everytime! 😂
Message 72 of 85 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this did not work still put me in cross play lobbies 

Message 73 of 85 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David This does not turn off crossplay i am still being put in cross play lobbies this is dumb the servers could barely handle regular play much less cross play
Message 74 of 85 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Somebody (hiding the identity since I’m such a good guy) wrote:

Well again I’m solo queuing and I’m getting the origin symbol on the side next to their name and again I’m on Xbox and when I go to disable cross play it’s grey and I can’t move it so again I think it’s bugged but I’m not wrong I’ve had multiple games where I see the origin symbol next to people’s names and i solo queue and I even had one where I was lucky enough he had a mic and said he was on pc?

I can try next time I play but sadly it will be off my phone

It’s always funny when we ask for proof the person usually is never heard from again or just doesn’t reply to the specific thread anymore 😜 

[EDIT] @hayhor @BaldWraithSimp 

Message 75 of 85 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Koochi-Q You do realize you still didn't answer that completely...lmao pc players who suck will just team up with a xbox player, for that very reason....

[Edit] its so weird that I actually thought about it!
Cause I usually don't care 🤣😂
Message 76 of 85 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@holowking I didn’t answer what not completely? I didn’t say what was quoted.

PC players can only play with consoles if they have a console player in their party. So they either know console players or they’re stuck facing only other pc players.
Message 77 of 85 (636 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I lost 🤣
Message 78 of 85 (629 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David When you change it they just stick you in queue with your 3 man team and thats it. No one else is ever found. Waited half an hour playing phone games with the boys. RIP apex.
Message 79 of 85 (576 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didn’t work. Fake news.   I literally did it and still playing with PlayStation players.  

Message 80 of 85 (526 Views)