Enable/Disable Crossplay Option

by newjedi2

Original Post

Re: How to disable crossplay?

★★★ Apprentice

That's true. I was in queue for over an hour and it didn't even go higher then 10 players in qeue. As for crossplay it just personal preference, I'd rather vs people on the same platform. Queues were fine before, so I dont understand why they are so high now. 

Message 51 of 85 (650 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q"PC players don’t play with console UNLESS there’s a pc player in a console player’s team. Read the patch notes..."  which means we, ps4 players, can face other ps4 players who have a pc player in their squad? or i got it wrong?

Message 52 of 85 (646 Views)

Champion
@H3llDescent Because you are only allowed to match with people who have the same setting.....which no one is going to have.
Message 53 of 85 (647 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I get that, but I doubt only a few people have crossplay turned off. So it shouldn't take that long

Message 54 of 85 (643 Views)

Champion
@H3llDescent You are vastly overestimating the number that will shut it off. No one cares. Playing against another console doesnt give anyone an advantage.
Message 55 of 85 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NaRnIaaa You would think so, but as soon as a console player has a pc player in party, that party automatically goes to a pc lobby (thats the intended way it should work anyway). So if your party doesn’t have a pc player, you should never face against a party that has one.
Message 56 of 85 (633 Views)

Disable Crossplay Greyed Out!!!!!

★★★ Guide

Why are you forcing crossplay on people that do not want it?

The lag in this game is bad enough without having cross platform latency added.

Let me disable it!

Message 57 of 85 (603 Views)

Enable/Disable Crossplay Option

★★ Novice

I think that we should have an option to enable/disable cross-play. The servers are slow during the beta and I think it's because of cross-play. Ever since the crossplay rolled out, the servers have been laggy and I dont want to play wiith console fortnite kids

Message 58 of 85 (638 Views)

Re: Enable/Disable Crossplay Option

★★★★★ Newbie
@newjedi2 There is an option in game play setting towards the bottom but it doesn't fix anything!
Message 59 of 85 (620 Views)

★ Novice

Then it’s bugged I’m on Xbox being killed by and having pc players in my lobby’s even tho I’m solo.

Message 60 of 85 (562 Views)