How to complete 09/13 daily quest?

by 1003495368507

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to complete 09/13 daily quest?

★★★★ Novice

I tried to beat it but after 30 minutes I gave up and watched solution on YouTube. Now I have one question... How to complete it if Medula Nebula is now giving only 2 brains instead of 3?!

Message 1 of 20 (2,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to complete 09/13 daily quest?

★★★ Guide

Besides the issue of it being unsolvable, this puzzle is nonsensical. We have a Crazy/Hearty zombie playing Hearty/Beastly/and Brainy cards. The choice for this Puzzle should have been Rustbolt... because the cards that really need played are Brainy and Hearty. (Rustbolt can even get the Secret Agent off Zombie Middle Manager... so having it in hand with Old Rusty as a one-of is plausible.)

OK. Now we need a removal option in Brainy/Hearty that nukes the plants that need to be nuked. Rocket Science does it, and has the advantage of being a 3-drop... meaning you’re not going to “brain-screw” the Zombie player. There you go. Puzzle fixed. (3x Rocket Science as removal makes the Puzzle solvable. Rustbolt at the helm makes it sensible.)

View in thread

Message 5 of 20 (2,769 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t think you can, they screwed up!

Message 2 of 20 (2,883 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem. I have tried so many times but I think is not possible to solve it. What is gonna happend with the victory of today?
Message 3 of 20 (2,826 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is what EA gets for posting reused content. A lot of the Puzzle Parties have been on the weak side, at least one has had multiple, mutually exclusive solutions (depending on power off super block) and now here is one that is unsolvable because of a nerf (Nebula) that is more recent than their new ideas.

Hey EA. Buddy. Do you need some help? Why not let your player base come up with and/or play test some new puzzles?? This is an offer I’ve made before.

Message 4 of 20 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Guide

Besides the issue of it being unsolvable, this puzzle is nonsensical. We have a Crazy/Hearty zombie playing Hearty/Beastly/and Brainy cards. The choice for this Puzzle should have been Rustbolt... because the cards that really need played are Brainy and Hearty. (Rustbolt can even get the Secret Agent off Zombie Middle Manager... so having it in hand with Old Rusty as a one-of is plausible.)

OK. Now we need a removal option in Brainy/Hearty that nukes the plants that need to be nuked. Rocket Science does it, and has the advantage of being a 3-drop... meaning you’re not going to “brain-screw” the Zombie player. There you go. Puzzle fixed. (3x Rocket Science as removal makes the Puzzle solvable. Rustbolt at the helm makes it sensible.)

Message 5 of 20 (2,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You're right but I think they won't do anything :/
Message 6 of 20 (2,759 Views)

★ Pro

It is impossible mission: https://youtu.be/5rB1i5k7NU8

Message 7 of 20 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Guide

I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out.  Glad to see I wasn't just missing something obvious!

Message 8 of 20 (2,735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@puntwothree wrote:

This is what EA gets for posting reused content. A lot of the Puzzle Parties have been on the weak side, at least one has had multiple, mutually exclusive solutions (depending on power off super block) and now here is one that is unsolvable because of a nerf (Nebula) that is more recent than their new ideas.

Hey EA. Buddy. Do you need some help? Why not let your player base come up with and/or play test some new puzzles?? This is an offer I’ve made before.

I’m made a similar offer on a different game I play in regards to the terrible English. Their response was that they already have native English speakers working for them. (Someone is lying about that but they don’t care, they just want our money because what native English speaker would use the sentence ‘now go play with yourself’ in a game that kids might play?)  they just want our money.

well, PvZ I stopped giving you any money ages ago, far too many problems with this game!

Message 9 of 20 (2,705 Views)

★ Novice

At least I am not the only one. Guys hate to bring to the surface but the developer stopped caring no new packs just regular spring maintenance as the news says. Another game that I loved was ROB they stopped caring too. All they want is your $$$$$ if the game not making enough to pay there big salaries then off to the next big game . This only my opinion and we all have one. I just get frustrated when good games get thrown to the sidlinesi.

Message 10 of 20 (2,700 Views)