Re: How to change Concept player cards back to their regular version?

by G_LuV_SiX_7

Original Post

How to change Concept player cards back to their regular version?

★★★ Newbie

How to change Concept player cards back to their regular version? I have recently participated in a Squad building challenge and all the cards used in that squad building challenges were turned into concept cards. That is how I lost all my good regular cards. Please help me to find a way to get the regular cards back from these concept versions.

Message 1 of 11 (31,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi there  @urbanlegendfifa 

A concept player is just a preview image of a card that is in the FUT database. You can not use concept players to play matches nor can you submit them in an sbc.   They are granted for you to use so that you may find a suitable solution to building a squad, especially useful before deciding to enter the transfer market as the concept will show how the squad will link with regards to chemistry.

If you build squads with regular cards and then you submit some of those cards in an sbc then the cards you submitted will be replaced automatically with concept cards.

To remove the concept player hold square button PS or x button Xbox after moving the highlighting cursor over that player, there will be an option on the jog wheel that appears which states "remove from squad"

If you remove all your concept players out of the squad and then search your club for those players and they are not there then you will know they are gone.  To get them back you must either buy them from the transfer market or acquire them from packs unless they were one-off editions such as objectives players or sbc players.

If you hold triangle PS or y Xbox to search your club, within a squad screen, then you can choose to search for concept players on/off in the Advanced Filters tile (see screenshot)

20211220_210728.jpg

Any and all players submitted into an sbc - after confirming that you want to submit them - are gone.  There is no way to reverse this decision..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 11 (31,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SumFiiin I have had this happen. Had a team fully ready for the EPL gold challenge and when I logged in today, players I had in club have now turned to concept players and no longer available in club?
Message 3 of 11 (31,331 Views)

Hero
@ItsHayati Have you submitted them into sbcs? Does anyone else use or have access to your account?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 11 (31,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ItsHayati 

To add on to what @SumFiiin mentioned, most likely, those players were submitted into an SBC. An advisor can investigate your account to see if this is what happened. If you want to contact an advisor, that can be done by messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use EA Help chat can be found here.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 11 (31,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's awesome that EA helps people this way.  I would freak if I lost a squad.  Just sayin...despite all the crap you may have read on Reddit, it seems they really do care about the community.  Well done lads.

Message 6 of 11 (21,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, what the hell...I just logged on to find that my Ultimate Team is having the same issue now.  Calling my best squad of owned players a "concept squad" and not allowing me to play.  Seriously???

Message 7 of 11 (21,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, false flag...I traded away a reserve for sbc...phew!

Message 8 of 11 (21,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SumFiiin Do you have to finish the SBC squad you are working on to get all your good pkayer back?
Message 9 of 11 (4,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SumFiiin Bro please tell me i didnt lose all my good players.
Message 10 of 11 (4,876 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help