Re: How to beat cheaters!!

by Palor0

Original Post

How to beat cheaters!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

EA we facing situation with cheaters a lot of cheaters u can watch on YouTube or twitch on live so EA needs to players sign accounts to origin or EA account to link PSN or Microsoft or whatever just EA needs link accounts to company so they can watch cheaters

EA:

This is not funny at all so please help us to play your game

Link the players accounts to company and block these cheaters we need to play Fresh!!!

I face two cheaters in a row

First match and I was with my friend in duo and thank god I was very good in the game to kill these cheaters, and they was aimbots I actually was solo with my friend so far from me cuz we always do this solo to carry each the other, and I kill one of them both with PK wingman I think cheaters using spitfire a lot and gun very slow so I knew they are aimbots and every shot I take cover cuz cheaters can't deal with PK just shot and take cover and do this more they will die for waiting and push and u can hit your PK shot and kill this idiot 

Other match that was him again I think he's name is: temp and so many numbers I didn't see the name good

Any was he was had flatline and level two shield of the drop so he hit me like 40 three times and I was had level three shield and G7 scout I knew he is him again and I got shock he's not ban yet  so with every shot take cover and if he get close from u cuz he know u lose the gunfight so if there any door or or any good cover be careful!!! Taking high ground it will help him to hit shot so just play covers

I hope if I was recording I will make sure to record my gameplays to help u guys 

To beat the cheaters play cover with brain plays!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Elamami3440

I know that dealing with cheaters gets really frustrating. 

If you run into someone who may be cheating the best thing to do would be to report them so the Terms of Service can take a look. They'll take the appropriate actions from there. 

For more info on how to submit a report check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

★★ Guide

Between the cheaters and the wonky servers, I think this may be my last season bothering with this game in any real capacity.  Maybe play a few events now and then, but no more ranked play, grinding the battlepass or other things of note for this game.

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)