Re: How to appeal?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to appeal?

★ Novice

I'm in trouble because my account is banned even though I haven't cheated. I filed an objection with the Terms of Service team, but the TOS team hasn't responded after two weeks.
Considering the possibility that the method of appeal is insufficient, I made an additional appeal, but I did not receive a reply.

So I would like to hear your opinions. How do you appeal?

For reference, I will also post my example.
[First appeal]
I insisted that I wasn't cheating.

[Second appeal]
In addition to claiming that I was not cheating, I explained the details of the alleged case (attack card level fraud).
・ The reason why the level of attack cards is high is that the cards were bought and collected at the in-game shop over many years. The cost of purchasing the card was about 10,000 in-game currency.
・ I also explained how I got about 10,000 in-game currency (acquired by the following methods 1, 2 and 3).
1) The team's weekly event victory reward is 3120 (one and a half years)
2) Team battle victory reward is 1440 (victory is about once a week, one and a half years)
3) Individual event victory reward is about 10,000 (several screenshots of event victory are sent as evidence)

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team for all TOS related issues @WillowWood1234.

Our TOS team will respond to you once they have thoroughly investigated your appeal.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team for all TOS related issues @WillowWood1234.

Our TOS team will respond to you once they have thoroughly investigated your appeal.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you for your reply.
But I didn't want you to move the topic location. Because I wanted to hear your opinion on how you are appealing.
Could you please change the location of the topic back to its original location?
Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @WillowWood1234 a thread will be moved to the most appropriate place for it.

If you have raised a case with our TOS team related to a ban then you will need to wait for them to respond.

We are not able to discuss a TOS related sanction on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)