How to add electrical conduit to paw rifle?

by taragem72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to add electrical conduit to paw rifle?

★ Novice

I'm trying to create a PAW rifle with electrical conduit augmentation. I've created a PAW 3 and the augmentation in research. However when I go to development the rifle is there but the augmentation isn't (there are other augmentations).

Message 1 of 4 (1,166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to add electrical conduit to paw rifle?

Slight misunderstanding here about augmentations....you don't actually create them, you just unlock them in the world to be found.  Basically, once you research the aug you want, your character can then recognize the aug in the world and find it.....  So, now that you have researched it, you must kill big things, open chests and look for the aug.

Yeah, not the best way to deal with this, but since some are so powerful, I can understand why they tried to balance it this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,371 Views)

All Replies

Slight misunderstanding here about augmentations....you don't actually create them, you just unlock them in the world to be found.  Basically, once you research the aug you want, your character can then recognize the aug in the world and find it.....  So, now that you have researched it, you must kill big things, open chests and look for the aug.

Yeah, not the best way to deal with this, but since some are so powerful, I can understand why they tried to balance it this way.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 4 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

Blast EA! So I have to search the environment to find the augmentation. Do merchants sell them?

Message 3 of 4 (1,142 Views)

Some merchants sell some Augments...I don't remember which sell which...I know of at least 3 merchants on different worlds/hubs that sell Augments, but I can't say that they sell that one or if it is a found one only.  Some of the best are found only........

Message 4 of 4 (1,131 Views)