How to add a background to a tracker for a legend in apex legends

★★★ Novice

How do I add a background to a tracker for a legend in apex legends 

and also how do I earn heirlooms and heirloom shards 

Message 1 of 17 (5,899 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to add a background to a tracker for a legend in apex legends

★★★★★ Expert
@devbush15 You get it from either an event or through the battle pass.

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (5,890 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@devbush15 You get it from either an event or through the battle pass.
Message 2 of 17 (5,891 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Cheese9Man So I have checked the battle pass for season 10 and I don’t see any backgrounds for a tracker but I haven’t checked the event because I don’t know how to get to events from within the game. How do you get to events from within the game?
Message 3 of 17 (5,887 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@devbush15 This time its in the premium battle pass. The events will be announced and are usually at the middle of the season. You have to finish some challenges during those events to get the trackers.
Message 4 of 17 (5,878 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Cheese9Man And the trackers will have different backgrounds from which I can choose from once I earn them? so if I purchase the premium battle pass I can earn backgrounds for my trackers?
What else do I get in the premium battle pass that I wouldn’t get in just the regular battle pass?
Message 5 of 17 (5,867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@devbush15 No you can’t customize the background of the tracker. You get 3 legendary gun skins, 1 epic gun skin, 2 legendary legend skins, 6 rare legend skins, multiple banners, a ground emote and a dive emote. You also get your money back because if you finish the BP, they’ll return the 1000 apex coins so you don’t have to pay for next season’s battle pass. Totally worth it in my opinion.

some event trackers from previous events

8C831F24-D75A-4CB8-A42F-FC59512D89E8.jpeg

Message 6 of 17 (5,855 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Cheese9Man How do you get those backgrounds for the legend I am using octane and I would like to add a background for some trackers the trackers I would like to add the backgrounds to are kills damage done and headshots. So the premium battle pass has those backgrounds for trackers?
Message 7 of 17 (5,848 Views)

★★★ Novice
@devbush15 I have purchased the premium battle pass and I see the backgrounds for the trackers that you can earn but they are only for certain legends. I was hoping it would have a tracker background for octane because that is who I main as.
Is there a way to get a background for a tracker for octane even though there isn’t any background trackers for octane on the premium battlepass?
Message 8 of 17 (5,843 Views)

★★★ Novice
@devbush15 And also when the event happen how do you enter the event and how do you earn the stuff from the events
Message 9 of 17 (5,841 Views)

★★★ Novice
@devbush15 And where do you go in the game to get to the events?
Message 10 of 17 (5,837 Views)