How to Get Into Non-Empty Lobbies

by ZViper_Ninja

Original Post

How to Get Into Non-Empty Lobbies

★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to come back to this game after about a year, and I've been unable to get into lobbies like before.

Every time I queue up it'll put me into a lobby after like 30 sec with 1-3 other players. This obviously isn't enough

to start a game, and so I was wondering if there was something wrong that I need to fix to be able to join more-full lobbies.

I've seen clips and heard people talking about this game still being alive, so I know the game isn't just completely dead.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 6 (2,069 Views)

Re: How to Get Into Non-Empty Lobbies

Hero

This will depend largely on what type of match you are trying to play and in which region.

For example, almost always I can quickly get into a Co-op match in Southeast US region.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 6 (1,995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Playing during prime-times often results in a full match.

Prime times are different days of the week that this game has more activity

weekends, all days after 5 o' clock, and holidays are all times of the week that have more activity because people older players are not at work and younger players are not at school

The most trafficked time to play is most at 6 o'clock any day as people usually get home around 5 and eat dinner to 6

Message 3 of 6 (1,983 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried all the times and days. Weekdays and weekends, afternoon and evening, and holidays. No matter when I join, the most I ever get with me is 3 people. I don't really care about getting into a full match anymore just one that will start.

Message 4 of 6 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One last trick would be to do one of the gamemodes that require less players like co-op missions, hvv, showdown etc.

you often kind can't matches in something like ship battles

also, when you que for co-op missions and supremacy you can que for multiple eras which increases full match chances

Getting into a match that can start is often hard specially if you live in an inactive region but make sure that you don't quit immediately when you join a server that doesn't have enough players, maybe someone will join, and you can start.

Pressing the quickmatch button might actually give you empty servers more often than not so avoid using it

Message 5 of 6 (1,908 Views)

★★ Novice

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks for the help, I hope that it ends up working.

Message 6 of 6 (1,875 Views)