Re: How strong are randoms?

by cooperal1012

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis Everyone automatically has dive trails when I play with my premade. Ranked is easier until Gold then apex transforms to “it’s time to get serious” legends in Plat 2 onwards. Pubs are hit and miss. If you continue to place around 1-5th place in pubs, you’re always put with the big dogs.
Message 21 of 35 (272 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9Manbig dogs AND rats

Message 22 of 35 (267 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9Manafter gold gets serious? well my teammates certainly aren't serious

but the enemies are, in fact, no matter the position or if we started the fight, it seems enemy squads like to favour us

getting sniped from all angles even if you aren't even in the center, why can't my squad be one of those that is shooting the other squad who's already being shot by 3 diffrent squads already?

everytime I die, guy has thousands of kills and bunch of badges, my squad half the time doesn't even have trackers equiped or they have like less than 50 kills missing 1 tracker

Message 23 of 35 (265 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis I never said the lobbies were seperate. SBMM cranks to the max when you play with people. This means more premades together. And it happens in both pubs and ranked. Anyone that's played a lot in both scenarios will tell you that.
Message 24 of 35 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

After those 2 hours of playing I took a BREAK (which I really recommend) and played again for 1 hour and was the result?
I got a win EVEN with our dear (buggy) Wattson + my mates were at least decent so we could do it (this is one of those examples where you get at least good players in your round)

20211016012307-1

Message 25 of 35 (241 Views)

★★ Pro

@MadameRose66I don't understand buggy wattson, does that happen like sometimes?

Because I've had few Wattsons as teammates and I saw the ult doing it's job when gibraltar ult was dropping down

Message 26 of 35 (228 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I once did track and capture a random. It now produces all of the electricity for my house. So pretty powerful.

Message 27 of 35 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis it happens when it bounces into the ult not directly when thrown at the ult like a Gibby ulit.
Message 28 of 35 (224 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@damsonwhufndthis Unfortunately it's not working even tho I used my ult 2 times and gave up and used it only for cover or shield regen
Message 29 of 35 (224 Views)

★★ Pro

@cooperal1012kind of like Sentinel charging?

@MadameRose66the shield regen is pretty nice ngl

@Cheese9Manthat's quite unlucky, but can't happen to Ark or Thermite no? Also the boom boom guy, Fuze

Isn't frag granade the only one that bounces?

Message 30 of 35 (220 Views)