Re: How's the feather up there issues?

by spIash_damage

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@PS_Mist_Shark Do you know where the 3rd satellite dish is? I got the one on the building in camp and one in a factory
Message 31 of 38 (723 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sodaJ3RK wrote:
@PS_Mist_SharkDo you know where the 3rd satellite dish is? I got the one on the building in camp and one in a factory

Try using the Soldier to shoot any of the smaller satellites in or around ZTech.  I shot my last two from the bird’s nest.  You may have to shoot longer than expected (3-5 seconds).

Message 32 of 38 (684 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Been trying again since some people get it to work. Looks like it's going to have to be the October patch. I even went up there as an Imp and called my mech into the nest and then stomped around and didn't get it.

Message 33 of 38 (638 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Iron_Guard8 This random person joined me so we could do battle chest 5. He got the medal and I still cant. I even tried joining his game to see if mine was just bugged and it still doesnt work. I give up
Message 34 of 38 (616 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PS_Mist_Shark I don't know if this will help you but I was in the nest as soldier and it wasn't working so I just rocket jumped in the air for the sake of trying and when I landed I got it. Perhaps worth a try Standard smile
Message 35 of 38 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Milyon587 Thanks but I tried that several times actually. I tried getting it with every zombie and if they had one I tried using their jump abilities to jump and land on the nest and still didn't get the medal.
Message 36 of 38 (495 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Milyon587 wrote:
@PS_Mist_SharkI don't know if this will help you but I was in the nest as soldier and it wasn't working so I just rocket jumped in the air for the sake of trying and when I landed I got it. Perhaps worth a try Standard smile

Thanks for sharing what worked!

Unfortunately, I’ve tried the same as @PS_Mist_Shark  and by now, I’m sure I’ve rocket-jumped/landed on the nest dozens of times.

Still glad it worked for someone!

I try it on occasion and will probably fall over, if it ever works.

Message 37 of 38 (471 Views)

★ Novice

The crazy one is actually possible, I got 49-50,didnt win, but still its possible, FYI I played engineer

Message 38 of 38 (404 Views)