Re: How report wallhack? and Still found cheater

by Fawned18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How report wallhack? and Still found cheater

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

wallhack + aimbot (toggle)

after killing he toggle off his aimbot so watcher dont notice , but im watch him longer until he reveal his shroud-snap-to-head and watching wall to see enemies

how you report wallhack since closest option is "Shooting me without the line of sight", the fact is he not shoot, he watch through wall

anyway i appreciate devs for the ban wave, nice job and good effort, indeed there is significant differences

its sad few days later probably the cheater increased again

majority of player suddenly become super noob at aiming

not found any wraith with pro player wannabe wingman

not found any * nick like douyu, pandatv, or trash tvs streamer which is come from (you know what country), they ruining all battle royale games, the cockroaches of battle royale is those people

Message 1 of 5 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@NACHT_SlEGER 

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating/hacking then please report them by following the steps in this link if you were unable to do it while spectating: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NACHT_SlEGER 

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating/hacking then please report them by following the steps in this link if you were unable to do it while spectating: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NACHT_SlEGER 

Yeah some of them I spectate and they wander off and do nothing or simply just follow behind their team not shooting only looting and healing whilst in spec like it makes a difference some will shoot the ground infront of them until out of ammo and someone kills them you can tell they're enraged by the little eye, Spectate them to the round ends watch them die making it fair for those going up against them.

Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)

★ Guide

Simple answer: Respawn needs to add Replay system in this game.

Message 4 of 5 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I had wallhack Chester kill me today 

Message 5 of 5 (403 Views)