Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How or where to find support items?

by yeowan

Original Post

How or where to find support items?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I played the from start to finish with my collosus and now  I moved over to ranger. The only support item it had was bulwark point and have been grinding like crazy but noticed support items are not dropping. I cant craft the other ability and it's not dropping so what do i do? I'm trying to finish the challenges

Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's bugged and MW+ tier isn't even in game yet. The only way for you to get one is to do missions/strongholds on normal or hard. You can still get some basic green and blues from there. At that point you can then craft yourself an epic after awhile.

Message 2 of 5 (110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ya I've been running strongholds on normal with my ranger back to back while working on my melee challenges but still nothing yet...

Message 3 of 5 (102 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Support gear drop rate is really low I only use the ranger and got a lot of them and then suddenly (3 or 4 days ago) the drops stopped. I was also wondering if there are any mw support gear available as I’ve never seen or heard of one.

Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Sadly the game is unfinished , so you will not get support item drop in MW difficulty.
Furthermore there are no masterwork or legendary level support gear for any class.

You can try getting the support gear in normal / hard diff, then craft your own epic one (after completing the challenge with the given item)

GL, and sorry in the name of Bioware.

Message 5 of 5 (67 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help