[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Time/age is an illusion? @Koochi-Q 

Try telling yourself that after your back starts to hurt Disappointed

Message 22 of 57 (421 Views)

Re: How old are you?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Sorry to interrupt you from the scholarly debates, but usually peeps under 30 are pretty straightforward about their age and, to twist the knife another 360, those over 30-40 that are still blunt about their age are young at heart :P

Message 23 of 57 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Lolz my back started hurting from the age of 10 when I was basically forced to do most household chores, do heavy lifting grocery shopping and more. Now I have a slightly overarched back... luckily not scoliosis tho... coupled with rusted knees... and I’m not even above 38 yet! Your turn 😈

@DoYaSeeMe Lolz I did this age thing since 20. I like seeing how far I can get with some things and I’m so believable in the things I state. I once sold land to a real estate agent... WHICH THEY OWNED! XD <- believe that? Yea me neither xD.
Message 24 of 57 (405 Views)

★ Guide

35 here, just young in my mind :D

Message 25 of 57 (403 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q 

I'm afraid wear and tear on your vertebrae doesn't really occur at age 10 to be honest chief.

Message 26 of 57 (398 Views)

@Pretzelnutcake happy bday mate
Message 27 of 57 (396 Views)

★ Pro

@aisthebestletter  35 here!

Message 28 of 57 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@WingmannedbroNot wear and tear but ‘heavy lifting’ when in a growing body can alter the body which was the case on my body, which is why it’s adviced not to workout before 18. The wear and tear is genetic unfortunately. I’m likely prone to rheumatism... since my mom has it and my siblings are experiencing it too.

either that or weak knees xD

Message 29 of 57 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

22, just had a birthday on November 2nd!

Message 30 of 57 (344 Views)