Re: How much internet does Apex Legends use?

by Anonymous

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i am using my mobile data for playing apex, on playing for 30min my whole data of 1.2 GB was finished, from your answer i don't think this is supposed to happen. Can i know what is taking this much data?

Message 11 of 25 (3,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 12 of 25 (2,908 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I belive it uses around 30 internets per hour.

Message 13 of 25 (2,884 Views)

Community Manager

@full951 

So...one internet per hour is approx. 8MB/h? Cool, I will email the network operations guys and gals immediately to let them know Wink

barry.png
Message 14 of 25 (2,865 Views)

★ Guide
This is definitely not supposed to happen, are you sure your PS didn't download a game update while you were playing?

As I stated before, after moving out of town 2+ years ago I had to go to 4G or quit playing. I noticed very little/no difference in gameplay vs my old 100/20 up/down cable connection. I haven't ever come close to my 15 GB monthly hotspot limit unless I was downloading update files/installs for games.

7 days in this month I have used 1.7 GB of data. I have played Apex at least 4 nights (maybe 5) of the cycle playing at least 3-4 hours at a time if not more.
Message 15 of 25 (2,859 Views)
Highlighted

Anonymous

2 mb is terrible  you will need 10mb 4g connection to play   50 ping  means yr just close to the server ..this game  eats DATA  like no thing i have seen before

Message 16 of 25 (2,481 Views)

Anonymous

I THINK YE LYING EA  this game uses 4 times more then any other game that has more players per server then Apex .you  must thing   people are stupid  ..

Message 17 of 25 (2,464 Views)

★ Guide
@scivirus It does not, as stated I am using a 4G hotspot and it does not use large amounts of data.

Either youre downloading something or someone else is logged into your wifi and you don't know it. Have not exceeded 15 GB/month and play on a regular basis a mix of Apex/BF/GT sport.
Message 18 of 25 (2,438 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ididntrushb well its no wonder it doesn't work with that kind of internet. Can you even load a webpage? 2 megabits is nothing, and 80-100 ping is terrible.
Message 19 of 25 (2,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While its HD quality  downloading.....Will it be slow to duos or trios 

Message 20 of 25 (1,861 Views)