culture-man-of-culture.gif

Message 21 of 43 (314 Views)

Re: How much do you switch legends?

★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Cool. I am EdwardDLuffy on LoL Standard smile
Message 22 of 43 (299 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am a Wattson main since season 8 (+ Loba & Wraith main at 2th) and I am telling you that I switch waaaay to many times because of the fact that Wattson is unplayable this season. I had 30 wins in season 9 where she (at least) was useable but now I switch every day to another character. And my first time to get a 2k badge was with Valk which is really interesting because I didn't intended to get the badge at all lol but she was really strong at the launch so maybe that's why I got it. After that I got it for Wattson as well (but more than 5 times I should say) but always close to 2.5k, oddly enough. And short time afterwards I got it for Loba and Horizon which was again not intended BUT I still want the 2k for Wraith but I don't seem to be able to do it even tho I did it so many times now.

2 days ago I also got almost the 2k with Revenant which never happenend before but my mate was not good enough and I really carried him in a trio round because the "Octane" quited mid game" haha....

Message 23 of 43 (294 Views)

Hero
@Cheese9Man I play about anyone. But i got quite a few legends with over 2k kills on them up to 7k +. I don't complain when people take someone i wanted to play because i have experience with a lot of legends to where im comfy with a majority of them. All but Crypto, Gibby, Caustic. I do not like them to much.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 24 of 43 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Path/Octane is my regular (mostly path now), Wraith if both are taken.

I haven't religiously played any new legend since Octane came out, I get bored without my speedy bois.
Message 25 of 43 (278 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp I don't use Octane very often, but man, every time I do, I find myself wondering why I don't use him more, Lmao. I main Pathy, but I've actually had some of my best matches to date, while running Octane

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 26 of 43 (276 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Embrace the gas man!
Message 27 of 43 (262 Views)

Hero
@hayhor I just can not. Something about his movement with his gun out just grinds my gears. lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 28 of 43 (256 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man She's pretty balanced. Imo, she needs a second passive and a slight buff to her walls for the deploy speed and hp once it's built. Otherwise, shes a solid B tier legend.
Message 29 of 43 (244 Views)

@Cheese9Man I play Bang most of the time still. I'm so used to her abilities not having them is a bit brutal.

I will play Wraith from time to time and some of the other legends. Mostly when I get bored.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 30 of 43 (236 Views)