How much do you switch legends?

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: How much do you switch legends?

★★★★★ Expert
@MyName1sNotJohn Yeah being a Wattson right now isn't the easiest thing in the world. At the start of the season her fences are not working at all and now the ult is still busted. A dev however commented that they are aware of the problem and is working on it. As for when though, we'll never know.
Message 11 of 43 (406 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Dang, nice!! Props to you, man! I'd love to pop off with a 3k one of these days. You're absolutely right about how pre-made squads move. You can usually tell just from that. Anytime I get hard pushed, I automatically assume they have tens of thousands of kills, and I'm usually right.

About placement putting you in higher lobbies... seriously?!? Is that why I'm always in lobbies with players WELL above my skillset? I typically place top 5 at least, normally top 3, but I still feel like there's just no reason for me to be in a lobby with anyone that has ever made Master/Pred. I'm simply not of that skill level. Placement shouldn't put me in lobbies with them, in my opinion. That just means I know how to avoid people, Lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 12 of 43 (396 Views)

Champion

@Cheese9Man  almost  constantly until late s9, at which point I settled on rampart.

Got a couple of legends I need to get the 2k badge on though so I'm back to switching at the moment..

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 43 (376 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9ManI spam Valk because I don't have all legends and she is the next one I unlocked recently but if I can't play Valk I play literally random

Message 14 of 43 (362 Views)

★★ Expert

Always Lifeline. If someone takes her I'll just take whatever random legend the game gives me.

Message 15 of 43 (345 Views)

★★★ Pro

I used to use different legends as well. Nowadays I pretty much use only Rampart on Xbox, and Horizon on PC. Unless a teammate takes them first, in which case, I don't know, guess I will take whatever legend I feel like taking. 

Message 16 of 43 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man I mostly just play rampart. if i'm not using her, Than i'm alternating between loba, fuse, or seer.
Message 17 of 43 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wow didn’t know that a lot of you guys love Rampart. Where do you guys think she is when it comes to being balanced compared to the other legends? 

Message 18 of 43 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man wraith main. Only play other legends for arenas daily challenges for 2 matches for fun, until I've had enough. Or by mistake due to a dc or a senior moment where I think the wraith on the screen is mine Large smile. Octane second choice and Bloodhound third. 

But saying that I've done the most damage in arenas with Fuze, 3,800, but it was after they stopped giving out the br badges for arena Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 19 of 43 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@OldTreeCreeperMy 'Successive WIns' badge is legitimate, I tell you! LEGITIMATE!!

1c0381d1-3543-47dd-a4fd-a4e82f41d136.png

Message 20 of 43 (277 Views)