Re: How much damage could someone do before you’d expect them to have a kill/*

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

How much damage could someone do before you’d expect them to have a kill/assist?

★★★ Guide

To explain it better, if I do 500 damage in the first minute and a half of a match, should I have a kill or assist? Or over 1000 damage for the whole match?

Message 1 of 14 (353 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaDeDimson Well, is kinda tricky, because the kill goes to the player who dealt the last shot, you could've done 199 damage but if your teammate does that last 1 damage, the kill goes to him. In that scenario you would have an assist though, but if someone from ANOTHER TEAM does that 1 damage left, the kill goes to that team and you don't even get an assist.

But is kinda hard to have more than 500 without a single kill or assist imo
Message 2 of 14 (351 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrCarri-X Glad you said that last part because I just had a match of over 500 damage in the first couple minutes with nothing lol
Message 3 of 14 (349 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaDeDimson That's kinda sad, a lot of stolen kills or maybe a lot of sniping?
Message 4 of 14 (337 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DaDeDimson It is about time when it comes to getting assists, when you deal damage to the player, 7 seconds count starts for you to get the assist if the player gets knocked by your teammates, and killed when you are still alive by anyone for you to get the assist on the feed.
Message 5 of 14 (334 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MrCarri-X I had to move a lot and I was the last one in my squad standing so I was just kinda aiming at whoever was open. Plus, I have a lot of genius jumpmaster squad mates that like to go to areas where 2-3+ squads are landing so I will divert to somewhere nearby, then join the fight kind of late, which surprises the opposing players and I can rack up damage that way.
Message 6 of 14 (315 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DaDeDimson I have a match with about 2k damage and at the end I got only one assist. Depends on your play style, teammates and enemies really, if the heal fast or revive fast you can get noting at all, even in hundreds of damage
Message 7 of 14 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi The assist timer is 10 sec now
Message 8 of 14 (264 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Lies :D
Message 9 of 14 (242 Views)

★ Expert

My record for zero kills/assists in a game is over 1,000.

My record low damage for a kill is 1.

Message 10 of 14 (232 Views)