Re: How many useless coins do you have?

by Thorgonator

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have almost 19 million. One of my friends has 37 million we are both level 1891.  I don’t know why no one at Popcap and EA are listening to us, I’ve posted about this multiple times but instead they add more things to get ... blue stars are coming soon... never mind the fact that the rewardatron is a waste of space and use.  Blue stars, rainbow stars, bulbs, badges, marshmallows, tacos... oh and coins. Worthless.  Why not use a converter ???? The community has asked often and clearly EA and Popcap like watching they’re players writhe in frustration.   As it stands there’s no replay value because coins are worthless.  I spent over 60 hours playing battle Arena to max out just to get 250 rainbow stars. This game may say they’re not about micro transactions but it’s impossible to get great costumes unless you drop real money.  Biggest slap in the face is the $1.99 a month for EA stuff ... their gift is usually 30,000 coins.... Thanks.... you’re rude.  

Message 31 of 36 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@djbon3saterp  cmon now dude... you got a free 10 stars this month to spend ... that's generosity for ya Large smile

And you know what else.... stupid Rux just sells mostly the same old stuff all the time anyway... so even if you have stars to spend the wait to get the ones you want is so boring and long winded... and we know they have some ready to go... just release them already.... not to mention the lack of wizard skins totally.
Honestly, I'm so bored with it all... ThinkingTeeth bared

Message 32 of 36 (443 Views)

★ Guide
@PezGloboHD 18 million coins
Message 33 of 36 (414 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have 19,326,634 coins... My friend said he has 23 million.

Message 34 of 36 (379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ah yes, Coins.. Those little/big yellow circle shaped things that can be spent on the XP Machine, to buy The Wizard or the prize machine, Also known as Mr. Reward-o-Tron 900- I currently have 32,307,340 coins. I need help, please, give me something to spend them on, the XP Machine is useless by just being able to use it 5 times a day. Seriously, please, give me something to spend them on. anything. I swear if I could I would give them all away to anyone but I can't. They just keep increasing... And oh boy if Mr reward-o-tron is gonna have fun next time it gets a refill... If..That even gets to happen at this point.

Message 35 of 36 (341 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't emptied my Reward-o-Tron yet, but I've got a couple friends who have, and they've got 6 and 12 mil respectively.

Message 36 of 36 (306 Views)