How many times does it have to be said!

by Affelainen

Original Post

Highlighted

How many times does it have to be said!

★★ Guide

Release the titan!!!!!

Message 1 of 30 (860 Views)

Re: How many times does it have to be said!

★★ Guide

The worst part is that someone keeps destroying the machines even if you tell them not to do this. And most often it is the player with the lowest PL who does this. I have started a legendary contract with two other high PL players from the very beginning on GM3 difficulty. The final phase was the Titan revival phase and no one of us was even touching the machines. When 30 seconds were remaining for the Titan to be revived a fourth low PL (650-670) player have joined and immediately destroyed all the machines despite being told not to do this. Not only this is the loss of 2 guaranteed drops from the Titan but it also increases the time required to complete the mission. If the Titan revives then killing it completes the mission, otherwise it is necessary to kill all dominion mobs, which takes more time than killing the Titan.

Message 2 of 30 (846 Views)

★★ Guide

yepp, it annoys me so much.

6 times now in freeplay people have been following me around and every time theres one schmuck who goes for the machines even if the whole team just stands idling.

i mean are they blind and stupid?

Message 3 of 30 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They should change that mission.  It is so annoying

Message 4 of 30 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This oddly doesn't bother me one way or the other. People that can't manage to stand in a circle, when the game instructs them to stand in the circle. That bothers me!

Message 5 of 30 (793 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes that too

Message 6 of 30 (762 Views)

★★ Guide

I recommend just going with the flow every time and not get annoyed. Just embrace the circumstance. I always think of action scenes in movies- something always goes wrong. 

Message 7 of 30 (734 Views)

★★ Guide

I just leave

Message 8 of 30 (686 Views)

★★★ Guide

It doesn't matter to me.  Finish the event early and get nothing, or kill the Titan and get two purples.  Hooray.

Message 9 of 30 (606 Views)

★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

It doesn't matter to me.  Finish the event early and get nothing, or kill the Titan and get two purples.  Hooray.

.....and a blue

Message 10 of 30 (591 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help