How many servers are there in the US?

by Wendy890929

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How many servers are there in the US?

★★★★ Novice

It's difficult for me to find players in the FUT at the weekend. Do you know why?

SEVERE LAG!!! YOU SERVER IS A BIG JOKE!!!

Message 1 of 5 (450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How many servers are there in the US?

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Wendy890929. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Wendy890929. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

80ms, right?

Can you image that such a popular game has 80 ms lag in Los Angeles?

I don't believe it is 80 ms. Your system must fake the data. But even with faked data, it is still 80 ms.

We are in 2020, not 2000. 

As I mentioned before, your servers are a BIG JOKE.

Message 3 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a game to compete who is nearer to the server. 

Is that correct?

Message 4 of 5 (347 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Wendy890929 first of all we would ask that you send 100 packets to get a better overview of your network.

Just so you are aware if you are not happy with your ping time to the EA servers then this is something which you would need to address with your ISP as they are responsible for routing your data and if you are seeing issues due to how it is being routed then you need to address this with them. 

Dakro

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)