Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How many masterwork items are there supposed to be?

by Evilstans

Original Post

Highlighted

How many masterwork items are there supposed to be?

★★★★ Novice

I've been reading some of these posts, and there's talk of even legendary rarity.

So far i've gotten 5 masterwork weapons (I've collected at minimum 12 of some, over 30 insult and injury (once got 4 of this one in one expedition))

I've had about 4 masterwork components show up.

How many are there supposed to be, I would think they should have enough for each different epic, but i could be wrong.  If there is more, RNG must be seriously broken

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: How many masterwork items are there supposed to be?

Hey @Evilstans

I was able to find an Article that mentions all the Masterworks: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/11/anthem-masterwork-all-the-legendary-weapons-components-a...

There are Legendaries as well, but those obviously drop less frequently due to being the highest Rarity.

However, they have more of a chance to drop in Grandmaster 2 and 3, so I've heard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help