Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How many lootboxes have I opened?

by Flexemester

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How many lootboxes have I opened?

★★★★ Novice

Hey there! After chatting with support I was asked to make a post here regarding my question on how many lootboxes I've opened so far in the game. I've been grinding trying to get the Heirloom set, and since my luck has abandoned me, I just want to make it to 500 boxes. I think I'm getting close but I really have no idea, so hopefully a dev sees this and answers my question. 

Message 1 of 4 (988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How many lootboxes have I opened?

Community Manager

There currently isn't a tracker for this in game.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (964 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

you think you're close to opening 500 boxes? how much did that cost. you can only get 45 for free 

Message 2 of 4 (968 Views)

Community Manager

There currently isn't a tracker for this in game.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4 (965 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So there isnt a way to see how many i have opened, i have put down almost 600$ and i still havent got it. I think it could have bugged out because of the new bloodhound heirloom.

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help