How many hours wasted?

by Gormey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How many hours wasted?

★ Expert

I checked origin as I always hear @Iron_Guard8 talking about it...here's my stats:

GW1 - 598

GW2 - 2092

BFN - 1002

Do I win?

Message 1 of 24 (848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How many hours wasted?

★ Pro
@Gormey I'm honestly surprised on how many hours y'all wasted. Like I already feel horrible playing the equivalent of 12 straight days. But it's only 12 days and I've been playing at least once a week. By your stats, you've played over a month's length.

Please remember your financial status.

View in thread

Message 6 of 24 (771 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@Gormey I've been blessed: just under 300 hours. I just checked my stats in-game since I play on Xbox. Do you win? Depends on what you mean by that. Surprisingly, I've only logged 80 hours into GW2 and 150 in the original. IDK if that qualifies me to dunk on BFN, but this is a casual game and I still feel like I've wasted enough time on this.
Message 2 of 24 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Gormey
My stats:
GW1 - 0
GW2 - 0
BFN - 702
You win, and maybe I'll play GW2 to know more PvZ series and my GW2 played hour will be at least 1+.

Message 3 of 24 (824 Views)

★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Don't play coy with me, you know most hours wins. So far I win...yay...loser in life, but winner in hours.
Message 4 of 24 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Because I am a casual gamer and do not tend to be online for that long each day, I will check my hours (and my brothers’) played here soon-ish and show it. Me (and/or my brother, because he’s younger than me and plays a bit less often), could be the loser in hours, but the winner in life.

MY STATS

Hours: 307 (rounded up).

My Stats (DG35).PNG

MY BROTHER’S STATS

Hours: 202 (rounded down).

My Stats (NW999).PNG

These stats are for BfN only, if anyone wants me to determine stats for GW2 (which is most likely longer), I will!

Message 5 of 24 (776 Views)

★ Pro
@Gormey I'm honestly surprised on how many hours y'all wasted. Like I already feel horrible playing the equivalent of 12 straight days. But it's only 12 days and I've been playing at least once a week. By your stats, you've played over a month's length.

Please remember your financial status.
Message 6 of 24 (772 Views)

★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon My financial status? Snapping necks and cashing checks!
Message 7 of 24 (760 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gormey
GW1~300
GW2~700
BFN~1400
Message 8 of 24 (730 Views)

★ Expert
@gametrieuk sweet lord, a new bfn leader!
Message 9 of 24 (719 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gormey Will not exaggerate, I will not abuse the supreme powers that this position gives me, I am humble Standard smile
Message 10 of 24 (716 Views)