Re: How long will the current sale on Origin last?

by marmar125888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long will the current sale on Origin last?

★★★ Novice

Wondering cause I plan on buying, but cant right now.

Message 1 of 4 (43,157 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@AdrianHMik

Hi there,

Sorry that your comment was missed.

You can scroll down to the Terms & Conditions section for products on the Origin store to find out end dates for our sales. Keep in mind that we do have some sales where we don't advertise the end date.

Let me know if you've got any further questions Standard smile

Kind regards,

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (43,445 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@AdrianHMik

Hi there,

Sorry that your comment was missed.

You can scroll down to the Terms & Conditions section for products on the Origin store to find out end dates for our sales. Keep in mind that we do have some sales where we don't advertise the end date.

Let me know if you've got any further questions Standard smile

Kind regards,

Message 2 of 4 (43,446 Views)

★★ Novice

So what exactly was the end date of this sale, since it is NOT in the fine print anywhere I can see? I am in a similar situation, where I'd like to buy a few while they are on sale, but have to wait a few days until I get my paycheck. Would like to know if I should bother buying the singular one I can afford until then, or just not buy any and wait a few more years if I ever decide to buy any further expansions. The prices stay pretty steep on the expansions for a good while after release, so half off sales are almost the only time I can ever really justify buying them. Just wanna know if I should wait until the next big sale again or if this one extends long enough for me to get the expansions I'd like to have, but can't afford at full price. Not letting the customers know an end date to the sale seems underhanded.

Message 3 of 4 (40,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! So on the Sims on my computer before I load a game, it shows all the sales and says "3 DAYS 18 HOURS" so I'm guessing how long the sale is on Origin.

Message 4 of 4 (23,343 Views)