Re: How long will it take me to unban?

by Nachogorilla

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a ban on your account then please speak with our TOS team using the steps I shared above.

Our team will respond to you once they have completed a thorough investigation into your account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 17 (1,884 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Darko,

my account was banned one month ago, I sent an email to the TOS team as soon as I found out that I had been banned but I have not received any response from them at all. I appreciate that it will take time for them to respond but I also feel that one month is a little bit excessive. Was wondering if you had any advice as to how to get ahold of them quicker or on average how long it takes for the TOS team to deal with a relatively minor incident.

thanks.

Message 12 of 17 (1,756 Views)

★★ Novice

Did they unban you from the transfer market? If they have how long did It take because I sent a case and I’m curious if they’ll unban me anytime soon.

Message 13 of 17 (1,727 Views)

★ Novice

I have been waiting for forever. My account was hacked and I am banned from the transfer market. I have already filed a case TWICE it just says in progress for 2 weeks.

Message 14 of 17 (1,670 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. 
I‘ m thinking in letting my lawyer take care of the process because I did nothing wrong to get banned from the transfermarket.

EA simply distributes bans and doesn’t care if they are right or wrong. 

Message 15 of 17 (1,658 Views)

★★ Novice
@Nachogorilla Bro i just got banned today too, i got hacked and the hacked purchased Loba with my apex coin that i am saving for season 8 then did 3000 damage using rampart then i got banned. What is with the * security, i had a 2 way verification. I invested so much money and time just to see them gone? This is really frustrating
Message 16 of 17 (1,572 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing that we can do in relation to bans on AHQ beyond providing the steps to contact our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 17 (1,544 Views)