Re: How long will it take me to unban?

by mrsmadray31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long will it take me to unban?

★★★★ Novice

My origin account was hacked, I got back my account by wonderful support of EA advisor, Thank you so much for that. But I am still banned from apex legends because it was hacked before and they also filed a case for me it says its "in progress". I am waiting patiently for it to get unbanned, so how long can I expect? Can someone please help me out to get my unban faster? 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 17 (16,651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @BobbyxLobby

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (16,621 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @BobbyxLobby

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 17 (16,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But my case has not ended yet it says "in progress" So is it good idea to file another case when this case is already running? And I just want my request to happen a bit faster if possible can you please help me out? I will appreciate it. Thank you. 

Message 3 of 17 (16,618 Views)

Community Manager

If you have a case in progress @BobbyxLobby then you need to give the team time to investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 17 (16,575 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Alright I will hold my patients thanks for your time to reply. 

Message 5 of 17 (16,563 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @BobbyxLobby,.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 17 (16,544 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you get your account unbanned?  I had a similar situation.  They told me UP to 5 days so I'm wondering if that holds true or not because Season 6 should be out by next week.

Message 7 of 17 (16,456 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DyersEve037 the best thing to do is to give the team time to investigate your issue and respond. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 17 (16,376 Views)

★ Novice

My account been banned and its almost going on 3 weeks its very Aggravating 

Message 9 of 17 (16,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

acc got hacked then i logged back in and was banned from transfer market 

Message 10 of 17 (15,492 Views)