Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How long until anthen pre order demos

by Jchristmastre

Original Post

How long until anthen pre order demos

★★★★ Novice
I'm just desperate to play this game and could really use something new right now. All the games out at the moment are feeling pretty stale and I'm wondering if I'm going to have to make the investment of buying something new in the mean time.

Anyone from EA that can weigh in? Like even a slight teaser that gives me any idea would be fantastic
Message 1 of 10 (437 Views)

Re: How long until anthen pre order demos

★★★★ Novice
For that matter how does the VIP Demo Access work? I pre-ordered my copy of Anthem LoD Edition from GameStop, but there was no code or anything on my receipt.
Message 2 of 10 (432 Views)

Hmmm, that's a good question. Console pre-orders are already 'known' to BioWare by virtue of the pre-order download, but box copies?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 10 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would think you have to pre order online to get demo access. Not sure though. Devs help plz
Message 4 of 10 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You and me both. I pre-ordered mine as well and didn't receive a code. Maybe when the time gets closer and we know a date, we will get a code. 

Message 5 of 10 (380 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly, I have no idea why they aren't releasing the E3 demo digitally now to get feedback on the current game systems/balancing etc.. Waiting till a month or 2 before launch isn't going to give the devs any time to implement our suggestions and bug fixes before launch. The demo needs to be out now. They've got roughly 9 months until launch. Release the demo now and let us hit the demo hard. Open a bug forum on here and suggestion thread and let us loose. The game will be way better for it. 

Message 6 of 10 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed, but I've looked through some more stuff and found an interview where one of the head devs said that they'll be going for "many months" of feedback on balancing. Hopefully they mean 8. I'm so impatient for this
Message 7 of 10 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

3sj0qk.jpg...

Message 8 of 10 (341 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

At the moment we don't have any details to share about the VIP access to pre-order demos. However, I recommend getting in touch with your retailers directly, when we announce some solid dates.

/Ataashi

Message 9 of 10 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]

I saw a Mark Darrah tweet in which he discussed how boxed copy pre-orders get VIP access to the Demo (in this case GameStop).

"Mark Darrah‏ BioMarkDarrah

As I have been told, you are good. No action needs to be taken and you will get contacted by GameStop WHEN it’s time. Getting clarifying language right now"

https://twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/1007059387452514304

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 10 of 10 (293 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help