Re: How long do I have to pester respawn to unban my account.

by DavidW74

Original Post

How long do I have to pester respawn to unban my account.

★★★★★ Novice

I am still upset that I was unrightfully banned for " cheating " when I have never cheated in a multiplayer game in my life. It's been 7 days since I submitted my ban appeal and still no answer and I am still banned. I have spent money on this game and play many hours on apex just to die and come back and play because I love the game!! I dont know how else to prove my innocence. I have lost all the hard work I put into the game, and all the things I have spent my money on. 

Message 1 of 20 (802 Views)

★ Pro
@MrPanda12 WELL YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG. ALT F4 alot ?? I don't care what anyone says, They don't wrongfully ban. They look at what you did then make a decision. you might not have hacked but you used a exploit im sure to get you banned
Message 2 of 20 (783 Views)

★★★★ Pro

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Message 3 of 20 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@HuntinwabitsYup. Another one bits the dust.

Message 4 of 20 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Huntinwabitsliterally nothing wrong. I only play when my friend streams and if anyone goes and look on her stream, i dont rage quit, im not a toxic person, and we die 98% of our games with play. Idk what kind of person you think I am who spends 100s of dollars just to get myself banned because I dont have 100s of dollars to spend on multiple accounts just to get the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 

Message 5 of 20 (760 Views)

★ Pro
@MrPanda12 Did you play multiple games with a hacker. (not like im expecting the truth), That will also get you banned. Someone did something on that account to get you banned i assure you.
Message 6 of 20 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Huntinwabits no. i only play with same group of people. we dont cheat. The only thing i can think of is that someone got salty that I out bested them and reported me as a cheater, and or someone hacked my account and did something to get me banned. All i know is I played on stream with my friends, had a great time, next day, we go to play again and it says you are banned. I play many other games in competitive mode and never have I been banned on those games, and never have I made more than one account in any other games.
Message 7 of 20 (748 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ive just received an email myself saying im banned not sure why when my KD is only 0.7 and i have a total of 15 wins 

Message 8 of 20 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@blurreaper123 I've been seeing alot of posts about respawn banning people wrongfully. Whether if people believe us or not, it should raise some flags and really looked at for both parties. I am willing to give more money to this company, only if I can get my main account back.
Message 9 of 20 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

that is what has annoyed me the most. this is first season ive actually put money into the game

Message 10 of 20 (713 Views)