How is this okay? (photos)

by Alphabets

Original Post

Re: How is this okay? (photos)

@Koochi-Q I think that there's no doubt that the sun does cause cancer, that is the consistant, the variable here is the difference in peoples bodies reaction to the uv. Cancer is basically our own bodies trying to kill us.

The cigarette packs here say in big lettering on the box's, that smoking causes cancer, but again the variable is the bodies response over time. As I understand it, if you have been smoking for a long time, that if you give up, after a subsequent 2 year smokless period, you will be within a 5% bracket of a non smokers chances of getting lung cancer.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!  Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 31 of 32 (154 Views)

Re: How is this okay? (photos)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper So... That means I'm right. It CAN cause the disease 😈 it's all about the phrasing. If it actually did, everyone would get the disease given same exposure, which once again doesn't happen.

It gives it under the right conditions per body, but it doesn't do it for everybody so it can cause it per individual but does it if all conditions are met! So kablam!

I say we reached an impasse at where we're both right cause we know what the other means and we know that both you and I are correct, but that the difference is the nuance.
Message 32 of 32 (118 Views)