How is this fair?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Re: How is this fair?

@MummyPapa The problem with this is that you can't reconfigure your tank for each round. It's a novel idea, but you can't switch from ammo with a lot of splash damage to one that has little. Want to change it for Panzer Storm? You have to exit to the main menus reset everything and use up a ton of points changing the specializations. Do you know how many loading menus you need to go through to do what you're suggesting?! Toss in that it's lame you're stuck to one or the other. You're either effective VS infantry and exposed to tanks or vice versa.

I do the third person checking of surroundings frequently. But it's only partially effective in the valentine.

My other huge complaint on tanks... Who's idea was it to make tanks stop after one hit? Seriously?! Come to a complete stop and be slower than infantry?! are you kidding me? It has to be one of the worst tank mods they have done.

I can do decent in tanks. I can typically make it through an entire round in 1-2 tanks. So long as my team is not horrible and I'm not getting overwhelmed. But I get rather annoyed when 2 or 3 players rush me from behind and I'm in a valentine. You won't survive it. there is no way you can get your turret on them quick enough to kill all 3. Now if I'm in an Panzer 4 with S-mine launcher no problem at all. I'll kill all 3 70-80% of the time. Now if they know what they are doing, they can still get me but it's exponentially more difficult when I'm in a Panzer 4.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 11 (207 Views)