How is everyone’s servers today?

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

How is everyone’s servers today?

★★★ Guide

My first match didn’t result in me freezing or getting kicked so maybe that’s progress? Gonna try BR now and hope it stays this way 🤞 I know the patch won’t come in til tomorrow also.

Message 1 of 14 (454 Views)

Re: How is everyone’s servers today?

★★★ Guide

Update: a few matches in, I was kicked but was then brought back in not even a minute later. However, something that I had never seen before, after getting kicked and then brought back in, occurred. I literally started back up roughly  700-800 meters away from where I was originally when I was kicked. Like the game teleported me basically. Never seen that happen before lol. 

Message 2 of 14 (409 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson the worst, I got 25 to 30 packet loss which never happened to me before since I started playing this game 2 years ago.
so I quit the game because it was unplayable XD
Message 3 of 14 (394 Views)

EA DICE Team
Kept happening all the time? @maximas1986

/Atic
Message 4 of 14 (365 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson I saw someone else mention the teleportation after loading back in, recently. I've been curious if it has happened to anyone else lol. I have had to load back in, due to game freezing, but have been lucky enough to not teleport when I do so

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 5 of 14 (355 Views)

@DaDeDimson I can see when it happens very quickly, the screen sorta dims a buit, and exit game and rejoin but it takes a minute or so.

In arenas today I rejoined to find an octane beating my head in, it was a 2 on 2 match, but alas I was too late to get a decent gun and we got hammered. The octane quit after 2 rounds. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 14 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]

I played for an hour or two today.  I experienced no issues, outside of one disconnected team mate and the bug that bypasses character selection occurring once.  PS4, US west.

Message 7 of 14 (309 Views)

@pandareno1999 much improved after the update. Only got kicked at the end of one arena match. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 8 of 14 (270 Views)

★ Guide
@DaDeDimson its sooooooo bad
Message 9 of 14 (253 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson Worked fine for me today. Only issue was slow leaving end of a couple matches.
Message 10 of 14 (237 Views)