How does wraith's passive work

by Eremooo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How does wraith's passive work

★★ Novice

Simple question, I've been playing wraith the most and I still haven't heard any voices. I play with good headphones, can hear steps around me and enemy fire fine, just don't hear any voices?

In my last game it was a 1v3, I was sitting still with the 3 players running in a building around me, I couldn't hear any voices

Message 1 of 10 (8,427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How does wraith's passive work

★★★★ Novice

Wraith is my main and the passive is worded weird so I understand the confusion. When you are being aimed at or pinged you will hear wraith say directly to you “hey your being aimed at” or “snipers is taking aim.” At that point you can press down on the D-pad (if ps4) to warn teammates. I initially thought I”d hear whispers but when it happened it was a voice line and a prompt.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (8,373 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Wraith is my main and the passive is worded weird so I understand the confusion. When you are being aimed at or pinged you will hear wraith say directly to you “hey your being aimed at” or “snipers is taking aim.” At that point you can press down on the D-pad (if ps4) to warn teammates. I initially thought I”d hear whispers but when it happened it was a voice line and a prompt.

Message 2 of 10 (8,374 Views)

★ Novice

Yah, wraith has the most confusing kit XD

Message 3 of 10 (8,330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It also seems like one of the worst passives in the game. I play wraith since her hitbox is literally broken, but her passive, dude. I hear the passive, that someone aims at me only if I'm getting shot at. It pretty much never helps you evade trouble.

Message 4 of 10 (5,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Funky_lPunk I'd have to respectfully disagree on both fronts. It can be very useful and works even across the map if she's being aimed at. It's extremely useful if you're a seasoned wraith because if you're out of position and someone aims at you from far away, you can take cover and you immediately know that there's a squad you didn't have vision of, but they had vision of you.

And I think her hitbox is working correctly, just gotta get used to aiming at Wraiths. I find it easier to hit wraiths than caustics sometimes, depends on how good either one is at their character.

Message 5 of 10 (5,693 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@7cyanide Well, maybe my positioning is not wrong, maybe it just doesn't help me out.
And i cant imagine that her hitbox is easier than Caustic ever, all depends on ur aim
Message 6 of 10 (5,534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wraith has three warnings.

Your being aimed at.

When the enemy is aiming thier gun on you.

You're in a hotzone. 

When there are a lot of death boxes around.  Can mean there is a fight but also can be just a past battle area.

Traps!

Self explanatory. When there are some caustic traps nearby. 

Message 7 of 10 (5,488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@7cyanide Damn seeing these old threads makes me regret * on wraith at that time. Now in 2021, she is one of the worst legends when it comes to mobility :\
Message 8 of 10 (3,129 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Hyuugajay0515 wrote:
@7cyanideDamn seeing these old threads makes me regret * on wraith at that time. Now in 2021, she is one of the worst legends when it comes to mobility :\

This was not a good enough reason to necro a 2 year old post lol. You have earned this badge 😂

Message 9 of 10 (3,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EremoooHey, while playing wraith you can sometimes her wraith say something like 'i think someone is aiming at us/watching' and you will get (if you play on pc) a popup F1 key to notify your teammates

Message 10 of 10 (3,095 Views)