Re: How does the points and rankings work on regular online head to head? Not MU

by PalousePirate69

Original Post

How does the points and rankings work on regular online head to head? Not MUT.

★★ Novice
I played a guy today and I looked at his ranking compared to mine and I have played twice as many games as him and my win to loss margin was way higher but he still had almost the same ranking as me and almost the same amount of points. So just wondering if you could help me figure out why that is?
Message 1 of 10 (52,991 Views)

Re: How does the points and rankings work on regular online head to head? Not MUT.

Community Manager

@CWade580

It is possible the ranking of your opponents is a factor so if you play a relatively small number of matches against highly ranked players and win, your ranking will be high. Conversely, if you win lots of matches against relatively low ranked players your ranking will not be so high. This is just conjecture as I do not have access to the exact ranking algorithm.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (52,960 Views)

Re: How does the points and rankings work on regular online head to head? Not MU

★★ Novice
Makes sense! Thanks for the response!
Message 3 of 10 (52,952 Views)

Community Manager

@CWade580

You are welcome.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (52,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m just wondering like I’m 32 games over I have 11,000 ranking points but I’m not ranked I played guys with less wins than me and less ranking points but they have a rank

Message 5 of 10 (48,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

There's a threshold for disconnects and quitting. You have to be above a certain percentage 

Message 6 of 10 (47,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

as in conceding?

Message 7 of 10 (46,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I use the ranking points? I have 13,373 total...

Message 8 of 10 (45,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KVNGSHYT I’m pretty sure you have a rank it’s just not showing it cuz my opponent was in the top 2000 and I had no ranking even tho I literally beat him 35-0. Also my record is 143-132 and his is 140-132 so I have to be ranked
Message 9 of 10 (13,917 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

This post was originally created in 2017, so I will be closing it down. Please try searching for a newer post before creating a new one if you still need assistance.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Our Madden 22 forums can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-22/ct-p/madden-nfl-22-en

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (13,864 Views)