Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How does Origin store works in Malaysia.

by AaronAJ996

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How does Origin store works in Malaysia.

★★ Newbie

I want to ask i am currently living in Malaysia but Origin store games is in $. May i know if i buy using credit card may i know how the charge is?

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: How does Origin store works in Malaysia.

Community Manager

Hey @AaronAJ996 you will see the final charge when you get to the checkout page. 

In regions where there is not a local origin store, it will default to a region which has it's own dedicated store, in your case this would appear to be a storefront which charges in dollars.

The best thing to do is take a look at the amount listed on the checkout page and then use a currency converter or better yet check with your bank what the charge will be in your regional currency.

Darko

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@AaronAJ996 A quick Google search helps:

Capture.PNG

Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @AaronAJ996 you will see the final charge when you get to the checkout page. 

In regions where there is not a local origin store, it will default to a region which has it's own dedicated store, in your case this would appear to be a storefront which charges in dollars.

The best thing to do is take a look at the amount listed on the checkout page and then use a currency converter or better yet check with your bank what the charge will be in your regional currency.

Darko

Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)
Twitter Stream