Re: How do you like the Mozambique?

by SixthOTD

Original Post

How do you like the Mozambique?

★ Guide

I tried some Mozambique only matches and it can actually be a quite fun weapon to use once you get the hop-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IylHfGXlvE

Message 1 of 17 (687 Views)

@Romet6 It can be pretty nice, requires skill and precision. But I honestly don't think it comes close to a Wingman performance wise.
Message 2 of 17 (683 Views)

★ Guide
@Peri_Longbow_plz yeah, got to be patient with your shots, but when you get that one shot knock + one shot elimination it feels pretty good Standard smile
Message 3 of 17 (648 Views)

It is amazing, well played tho!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 17 (631 Views)

★ Expert

I pretty regularly play the Mozambique.  It is quite good.  I got a nice store exclusive alternate skin for it too lol.  I'm used to using it from TitanFall 2 where it can drop people in a couple of shots.  It's one of my favorite weapons in that game.

Message 5 of 17 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ArchAngeL-PCX  yeah, the new skins are nice, but a bit too expensive for me, since it's just a weapon skin (I'd have to buy the original to get the recolor).

Message 6 of 17 (603 Views)

Champion
@Romet6 it is awful and I cannot believe they have a skin for it for $18 in the store 😂
Message 7 of 17 (557 Views)

Champion
@hayhor It's only good in stuff like the new LTM or if you're really desperate haha.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 17 (540 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Romet6 Worst gun in the game even with the hop up, with L star as a close runner up for worst. I'll take the P2020 with the hop up any day.
Message 9 of 17 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Romet6I definitely agree. The prices are honestly absurd.  $12 max for a Legendary.  At least in this case, it's two for one basically.  I think Wraith's Voidwalker outfit is the only Legendary I've straight up paid $18 for.

The Divinity is the skin I'm talking about. It's the alternate for Red Alert. It's been around since at least Season 3, maybe Season 2. I can't remember when I bought it. Basically, I reasoned that I got the Bique so much on drops that it was a skin I was guaranteed to get mileage out of LOL!! Mozambique was all over the place in early seasons.

Message 10 of 17 (470 Views)