How do you Pros and Champions have so much knowledge and solutions for issues?

by tahahachim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you Pros and Champions have so much knowledge and solutions for issues?

★★ Novice

I'm amazed by your dedication to resolution and I've been on this website before I've had an account and I've seen some of your names. I'm wondering, how did you gain all the knowledge and expertise about the products? Personal use, employement or just a lover of EA products? Thank you for your dedication and stay awesome!

Message 1 of 6 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you Pros and Champions have so much knowledge and solutions for issue

No, YOU'RE breathtaking! Truth be told, AHQ gets a lot of the same kinds of questions/general statements being posted so it's relatively fast to reply with a solution or engage in conversation. The general links you see have been provided by EA themselves (I keep the most common ones saved on my phone for example) and most, if not all posters, have played the related game extensively.

While I can help more on the PlayStation side of things, there are users like Sterling and Iluminate who have vast PC knowledge, and even Ragnarok who is super high up on the food chain in both the BF and AHQ community - the real magic occurs when everyone can work together to solve problems though. It's not all about xp and ranks though so as long as everyone can help, we all benefit.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (462 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do you Pros and Champions have so much knowledge and solutions for issue

No, YOU'RE breathtaking! Truth be told, AHQ gets a lot of the same kinds of questions/general statements being posted so it's relatively fast to reply with a solution or engage in conversation. The general links you see have been provided by EA themselves (I keep the most common ones saved on my phone for example) and most, if not all posters, have played the related game extensively.

While I can help more on the PlayStation side of things, there are users like Sterling and Iluminate who have vast PC knowledge, and even Ragnarok who is super high up on the food chain in both the BF and AHQ community - the real magic occurs when everyone can work together to solve problems though. It's not all about xp and ranks though so as long as everyone can help, we all benefit.

Message 2 of 6 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you my friend for the the answer, practice and dedication makes perfect I see, and for the work together for resolution statement that made me give you XO and resolution because all for one and one for all Standard smile hopefully I can bring my limited knowledge to the table and help those who need assistance

Message 3 of 6 (448 Views)

Every bit helps mate; glad to have you and others on board. 

Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

Hello @tahahachim

It is all about time.. I'm big Fan of Battlefield and i love when i can help to Dev Team with something small. You will learn almost everything by the time when you will be active here. Standard smile

Also if you have Twitter, it is a great too.. There are some awesome people like Adam Freeman (@PartWelsh) and Jeff Braddock (Braddock512) and i need to say that they are the best Community Managers for Battlefield Standard smile

Also if you have some more questions, don't be afraid to ask.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

EA DICE Team

Everyone here on AHQ are awesome and the help that is being done is nothing short of amazing! @tahahachim 

Personally for me personal use prior to joining EA and prior employment has helped and EA do help you on this. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)