Re: How do we report a hacker in game?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do we report a hacker in game?

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the first BF game I purchase. Heard it was realistic and clean, unlike F2P games like Ring of Elysium, Fortnite and other free kids game full of hackers.

This is the 3rd time in a week owning the game I face aimbot/wallhack that wipe the whole 32 players of opposite team by themselves. There is no report option in game, neither does googling how to report hacker for BF V doesn't give you any direct link. 

Now the only post I saw about a hacker was removed because of their cheap and fake "naming and shaming" policy only meant to avoid people know there is hacker in game. The guy had posted a 320 kill 1 death hacker stat but it was removed because... he could be simply a really good player you know.

Today both team were complaining about the hacker in game, with over 70 kill 0 death when the team was defeated. People from their side were recording him, seeing the instant aimbot, to report but had no idea either where to report. This need to be fixed ASAP if you don't want people to start posting screenshot/video online. 

Screw your naming and shaming policy. We paid for a game and you own us to ban hackers and to give us a way to report them since you seem unable to ban them. This particular hacker has been doing this for over 2hr wasting everyone time and your system didn't figure out anything.

Message 1 of 6 (748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Laethageal

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (728 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

1 hour later, he found it's way in the same game as me again. Everyone complaining, both team.

Nice reaction time EA.

Message 2 of 6 (738 Views)

Community Manager

@Laethageal

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Best bet is for everyone to start uploading their vids of hackers to you tube and reddit. Big flashy trailers will no longer entice new buyers if they know that little is being done to reduce the amount of cheats. Once their bottom line starts hurting they may actually do something. It's a shame EA is killing Battlefield. I've been playing it since BF3 and it's one of my favourite games but I'm almost done. I've never seen as many hackers in any other game as I have in BFV. Their anti cheat is useless and reporting does nothing. 

Message 4 of 6 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Definatly in need of a new system.

One in which cheating gets your game removed from your account. 

Would love to see them squeel on the forms after this. 

Of course video evidence must be present, would not want this to backfire. 

Of course they can have their robotic countermeasures as well (But Robocop can do verry little against organisations that spend their night and day cutting the balls off robocop as he has them upgraded) 

OfcourseOfcourseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf courseOf course

Message 5 of 6 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hey everyone.

If you want to report players you can follow this article here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I have closed the topic. 

/Atic 
Message 6 of 6 (618 Views)