How do i unlock new weapons?

by Thek1llerguyibfu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i unlock new weapons?

★ Apprentice

Hello i played this game for the first time today and by every class i have 1 weapon. How do i get more? 

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i unlock new weapons?

★★ Guide

@Thek1llerguyibfu wrote:

Hello i played this game for the first time today and by every class i have 1 weapon. How do i get more? 

Hello @Thek1llerguyibfu 

if you want to unlock more weapons you need to play matches. Every class has it own weapons . Click on a class and then on the weapon. If you standing on a weapon click om customize . If you click on replace weapon you can see what weapon you will unlock next and what weapon you unlock on what level. Hope this helped you !

greating mikekiller-46

click on +xp if this helped you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Thek1llerguyibfu

Just play each class and when you lvl up you will win more weapons.

You can see your progress on each class and vehicle in your company, clic on one class or vehicle and on progress (the last link).

a.jpg

They are actually some bug of unlock weapons (they are known) so don't worry they will be fix in the future here the link of post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Broken-Rank-Advancement/m-p/7158022#M36

If we have answer to your question please accept solution.

See you on Battlefield!

Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★ Guide

@Thek1llerguyibfu wrote:

Hello @Thek1llerguyibfu 

if you want to unlock more weapons you need to play matches. Every class has it own weapons . Click on a class and then on the weapon. If you standing on a weapon click om customize . If you click on replace weapon you can see what weapon you will unlock next and what weapon you unlock on what level. Hope this helped you !

greating mikekiller-46

click on +xp if this helped you Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just play and play to get good weapons

Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)