Re: How do I turn off "hop up" notifications?

by Lyviq

Original Post

How do I turn off "hop up" notifications?

★★★★ Novice

Hello there. This feature probably came before season 5, and it is still the game that didn't bring a shutdown option. As you can see from the picture, if you have "hop up" installed on weapons with "hop up", "hop up" notification will appear whenever you take that gun in your hand. This may be good for some, but for me image pollution, and there's probably no way to turn it off. Hopefully a producer who has taken it into account can come off and bring the option of closing.

Message 1 of 5 (839 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Lyviq Gah! I very much sympathize with you!! I mean, Many of us (although perhaps not everyone) already know what each hop-up generally does -given there aren't that many anyways. I wish I could turn off that extra notification too. I already turned off the button input display (I'm on console).

I personally love to have less clutter on my screen -and that goes for many video games- especialy FPS games.

Message 2 of 5 (765 Views)

@Lyviq I don't believe there is an option to turn this animation off. I'll ask around and see if it's an option, if not request it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (724 Views)

Champion

@Lyviq  I'm pretty sure there is a toggle setting for this in the options bud.

It's 9am so I can't be bothered turning my console on yet but I'll have a rummage around options for you later and find it. Assuming somebody else doesn't provide a answer first. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MandatoryIDtag Believe me, I was looking for a lot. There is no option to turn it off, I also looked at the Publishers, but so far I have not seen anyone who can turn it off
Message 5 of 5 (650 Views)